The Community of Practices is a network of organizations involved at various levels and functions:
- International (UNESCO, UNESCO Chairs)
- African (Secretariat of the African Network)
- National and local level (universities and foundations).
The Community of Practices is a network of actors (researchers and other agents of peace and development) that operate
- In African countries,
- In other continents.
The Community of Practices is a network that can be increased:
- It begins from a core of actors, African and not,
- It is progressively expanding in Africa and beyond.
The Community of Practices is a virtual network that experiences the methodology of the RAP by new ICT: as such is an innovative practice that experiences the transition from the Networking to the Community Builiding.
Phase 1. Constitution of the Network of partners and approval of Community of Practices
Phase 2. Joint planning of Community of Practices according to RAP-T
Phase 3. Construction of the technological device in accordance with the RAP-T:
Method: Paolo Orefice note
As stated in the Draft Community of Practices, the RAP- T is at the basis of technical and operational solutions of the work of the international community's online network of researchers and practitioners around the exploration and exploitation of knowledge Humanism African Peace in the development of continent .
The Community of Practices adopts research practices among the different actors who take part in the sense that , from specific projects and experiences of peace in several African countries. The Community of Practices identifies problems , analyzes issues to consider, tests and evaluates solutions applicable and transferable to other contexts in Africa and other continents .
The method of investigation of R (research) of the RAP is thought investigative , intelligence that builds rational , critical and creative knowledge.
This is its methodological flow, circular and cyclical: Topic - Problem - Analysis - Assumptions - Check - rating.
The Community of Practices adopts the participation practices of the different actors who take part in structuring the investigation in a "lattice progressive" and not vertical nor by forced juxtapositions. Thus, gradually, the Cop builds actually a dimension of exchanges of views and different contents, where the individual contributions have space, they relate, they discover commonalities and specificities and contribute to the further elaboration and formalization of the shared knowledge.
The network method according to P (participation) of the RAP is the custom hear, which has a crucial part in the construction process of empathetic , inclusive and innovative knowledge.
This is its methodological flow of increasing responsibility : Awareness - Involvement - Affection - Approval - outlet load.
The Community of Practices adopts the action practices of their involved actors in the sense that the survey and participation, consistent and convergent in their respective flows are realized according to the logic of the " action planning ", which accompanies gradually in their develop and produce the expected results in terms of achievement of both the arrival knowledge and the expected formal products.
The action method according to the A (action ) of the RAP is that of the empathetic thought acted , which represents the knowledge organized in his act productive.
This is its methodological flow of operational and productive type : Enabling - Exploration - Forecast – Implemented Conduct – improved Conduct.
The Community of Practices adopts the three integrated practices of RAP in a trans-disciplinary key :
- It examines the different levels of reality involved in the construction of the signs and meanings of African and other cultures and calls them into question for peace and development in Africa, and elsewhere on the Earth planet ;
- Adopts the complex approach integrating the different forms of knowledge and looks for connections between the dimensions of material reality and the reality of the intangible asset;
- Apply the logic of the included third introducing the transdisciplinary and transcultural reasons of the Peace and Development in front of the human condition in the species , which places African Humanism within the terrestrial Eco- Humanism.
According to this epistemological - methodological approach, the international Community of Practices online bring to the fore the practices of peace for Africa's development.